The Network activities are:
- We collect and saveguard children´s drawings and initiate interdisciplinary research and university studies (PhD studies) on historical children´s and youth drawings.
- We encourage international exchange with conferences, workshops, exhibitions and publications.
- We elaborate educational materials.
- We appreciate and promote these archive stocks as an important cultural heritage.
- IRAND cooperates with the interdisciplinary working group World Heritage Education.
Conferences, workshops, meetings
May 8, 2021
Digital Book Launch
2021. Jutta Ströter-Bender (Ed.): Provenienzforschung und Sammlungsgeschichte von Kinder- und Jugendzeichnungen. Museen, Archive, private Kollektionen und „verschwundene Sammlungen“.
Provenance Research and the History of Children’s and Youth Drawings Collections. Museums, archives, private holdings and “lost collections”.
Tectum Verlag. Baden-Baden
February 16, 2019
Workshop with art students from the University of Paderborn and Hungarian teachers at the DEÁK 17 Youth Art Gallery, Budapest in cooperation with the ELTE University, Budapest
October 26, 2018
Working conference of the Pestalozzianum Foundation, Zurich, Switzerland
Head of Archive of children’s and youth drawing,
Dr. Anna Lehniger
November 9, 2017
International conference on historical children’s drawing research
“Childhood in Danger” – Children’s drawings of the 20th century and the world document heritage.
Kunstakademie Düsseldorf in cooperation with the University of Paderborn